Quick Start Guide to Editing Your Fulton Website
Fulton Schools websites are built in WordPress using the ASU Divi theme. ASU Divi is a custom child theme of Divi, a commercial theme available from Elegant Themes.
We created this custom child theme to provide an “out of the box” solution for conforming to the ASU Web Standards (site requires ASURITE login). Compliance with ASU Web standards is required for any site ending in “asu.edu”. If you use the default settings for fonts, colors, etc, you will be in compliance.
- Login to your website by adding “/wp-admin” to your web address, then logging in with your username and password.
- Once in the WordPress dashboard, click on the home button in the upper right to go to the homepage.
- Navigate to the page you need to edit.
- Click the “Edit Page” button in the black admin bar at the top of the page.
- You will see many modules which correspond with content areas on your page. Click the Edit Button on the module to open it and edit the content.
The Edit Button looks like this on any module (color may vary):
- Edit and Save
- Update the page.
- View Page to see your changes.
- If you don’t see your changes immediately, hold down Shift while refreshing your browser.
How to edit a page (1-minute video)
How to edit a page from ASU Engineering on Vimeo.
How to Edit Content in a Divi-themed WordPress Site
This document, created by our staff, contains instructions with screenshots for many Divi tasks. The content is based on the Outreach website, but can be apply generally to any FSDT/Divi website.
from Elegant Themes
Everything you could ever want to know about using Divi modules, directly from the source.
Learn the basics of WordPress Menus, Widgets and Sidebars
If you’ve always wondered how to get that menu to show up in a sidebar, or how to edit a sidebar at all, this is the information for you! Concise and easy to understand primer on Sidebars.
Request Help from our Web Team using the Project Request Form
Our team consists of full and part time people in three time zones, so when you need help, the most efficient way to get it is to fill out our Project Request Form. Project requests are checked daily and routed to the person who is available to help you in the most timely manner.